Saturday’s are a blast for the whole family as our juniors take to the court each week to compete and improve their skills.
We run multiple age groups and divisions, catering to players from all levels of the game.
School years 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8-12
Register as a team or as an individual player and we’ll find you a team to join.
|Game Fees||$1520 payable before round 1|
|Game Duration||4 quarters (40 min timeslot)|
– All players full name, phone number and email must be registered on the team list.
– All teams must nominate an organiser who will become the single contact point for the Centre to relay relevant information.
– Jewellery, watches, bracelets and other loose accessories must be removed or taped to the satisfaction of the Referee prior to the start of a game.
– Players must have played a minimum of 3 games to be eligible for the finals.
– Fill-ins can only play mid-court if they are from another team, outside players can play anywhere on the court. A player can only play fill-in twice if playing for another team.
Consult the duty coordinator or refer to the Bouncer Sports Centre By-Laws. By-Laws are located on the board in the netball department.
By joining our leagues and signing up to the SPAWTZ system all players accept our terms and conditions.