New season of Senior Netball has started still room available for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday night ladies and Mixed on a Thursday night. Daytime netball runs Monday to Thursday. First games start at 9.15am. Register Now!!!!
We have one of the largest indoor facilities in the North West Suburban corridor of Western Australia, which caters for ladies, mixed and junior competitions Monday through to Saturday. All played on open courts.
All levels of participation are catered for, with up to seven structured ladies divisions Monday – Wednesday night and six divisions of mixed netball every Thursday night.
Our ladies daytime netball Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday is provided for those mum's looking for a daily workout and a break from household routines and family commitments.
For all of our daytime sport we provide crèche facilities at a very minimal cost.
Our junior netball is very strong and is seasonal during winter and summer for all age groups. For beginners we run a coaching clinic and for the younger players we run a Netta competition. Our junior competition runs up to high school age groups – all played on Saturdays.
- Teams are to provide their own uniforms, either all must wear skirts or all must wear dresses in the same colour. Mixed teams must wear all the same colour t-shirt, sports gear for bottoms.
- "NO DEMIN IS ALLOWED ".
- Bouncer will provide bibs, balls and umpires. You can wear your own bibs.
- Cost is $77.00 per team per night.
- New teams need to pay 1 game fee inadvance on there first game, which can be used on the last game of the season.
- If a team forfeits a game any time during the season there is a fee of $154.00.
Finals will be played in all divisions. Top 4 in each division will play in finals, all other team will have bye on semi finals and round 1 of grading starts the following week. There is 3 to 4 weeks of grading and then the season begins.
Format of Finals:
- Finals will be played over 3 week, begining with the semi finals, then prelims, followed by the grand final.
- Teams 1 and 2 will play off with the winner going straight into the grand final and the looser playing in the prelim.
- Teams 2 and 4 play off with the winner playing in the prelim final and the looser takes no further part in finals.
- Winner of prelim goes into grand final.