There are many sports that are played indoors. Indoor cricket has become one of the top sports being played indoors, since it began in the late 70's with the support of Cricket Australia. With over 200,000 participants Australia wide. Each game a player gets to bat and bowl the same number of overs as their team mates, which ensures all players to be involved in the game.
At Bouncer Sports Centre we run an 8 aside competition for the senior, from Monday to Thursday nights. All nights have structured divisions to suit all players. The first game of the night commences at 6pm followed by 7.10, 8.20 and 9.30 timeslots.
We currently do not have a ladies competition running but with enough interest we would glady get it up and running again.
Bouncer also runs one of the largest Junior competition on Saturday catering for all age groups. For more information go to Junior sports.
- The cricket season approximately runs for 24 weeks, then 2 weeks of finals will be played.
- Game fees are $128 per team per match, even if a team has less than the required number of players - Fees must be paid prior to the game commencing.
- If you choose to pay for the entire 24 weeks at the start of the season instead of each week, Bouncers will give you a 10% discount on the total season fees. This will releave the stress of collecting money each week.
- Bouncers Sports do not charge a nomination fee.
- If you choose to forfeit a match at anytime a $256 fee will apply, to pay the following week.
- Uniforms, all players in a team must play in the same coloured shirt, all teams must adhere to this by round 3 of the season. Failure to do so will result in a 5 run penalty for each player out of uniform.
Finals are played in all divisions. Top 4 in each division will play in finals. If there is 8 teams in a division finals will be split into 2 groups top 4 and bottom 4.
Format for finals:
- Finals are played over 2 weeks, semi finals and prelim finals are played on the same night and the grand final will be played the following week.
- Teams 1 and 2 will play off, winner advancing straight into the grand final and looser playing in the prelim final.
- Teams 3 and 4 will play off , winner advancing to the prelim final and the looser taking no further part in the finals.
- Winner of prelim final advances to grand final.
- Same format applies for the bottom 4.